Join Us For
Financial Acumen and Governance Training Program
January 24, 2018
8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Camelback Vista at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort
7200 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85253
This one day training focuses on key areas of valued experience sought by corporate boards and the value of having YOU at the table.
Strengthen your knowledge base and improve your marketability.
- Core financial literacy concepts
- Streamlining financial processes
- Adhering to compliance requirements
- Understanding the story of a business told by financial statements
Governance & Risk Management:
- Understanding the role of the board of directors
- Duties of the board members
- Collaborating as a board member
- Identifying and managing personal risk
Telling Your Story:
- Establishing your authority
- Spotlighting your skills and qualifications
- Conveying your unique value proposition
- Sharing the experience that makes you the best candidate
A renowned instructor at W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, Lucile Faurel is an expert in financial statement analysis. She has been published in top accounting journals, including the Journal of Accounting and Economics, the Journal of Accounting Research, and The Accounting Review..
Amy J. Hillman
Dr. Amy Hillman, dean of the W. P. Carey School of Business, is a world-renowned management expert, a popular teacher and a noted researcher. She heads up one of the largest and highest-ranked business schools in the nation.
With more than 25 years of “in the trenches” experience in human resources, Gary has refined a results-driven approach to executive coaching that combines personal marketing, positive psychology, faith/spirit and principles of quantum physics to support clients across every level and discipline take ownership of their work, find their voice and connect with their passion.
Cathleen Yu practices in the areas of business law and tax‐exempt organizations. As Co‐ chair of the firm’s Investor
Services Team, she represents institutional investors including tax‐exempt organizations in connection with their investment activities.