Investing in real estate is a great way to earn passive income, but many people feel that it’s unattainable and not something that they can do. The truth, however, is that it doesn’t matter what your experience is, or how young or old you are, you can enter the market, even if you start small. My guest Tim Bratz finished college and joined the real estate industry right before 2008, and struggled when the housing market crashed. But through perseverance and creative thinking, he found a way to channel his knowledge in real estate to empower himself as an investor and real estate owner.
“A lot of people tell themselves, ‘I can’t do it—I don’t have the time, the money, or the resources. But if you’re resourceful and you start asking yourself good questions, you’ll start getting good answers.”
What You Will Discover
- How you can start small in real estate investing
- Being resourceful in order to create new resources
- Become an authority in your field and take action to create impact
- Learn more about what Tim is doing at https://www.legacywealthholdings.com/
- Connect with Tim on any social media platform