Coach Burt got his name from his highly successful coaching career, and has rightly been called “America’s Coach.” He started at just 15 years old, and by 19 was the youngest coach in Tennessee, working at the second largest high school in the state. Years later he took his experience in a different direction, and started supporting people in business. Coach Burt has developed his successful coaching strategies on a human-centric model, and always asks how he can tap into the body, mind, heart, and spirit of the people he works with.
“What happened was my team began to win, and it built what I would call now ‘competitive intelligence.’ My players had a competitive intelligence over other teams—they played harder, they were more disciplined, they were more connected—because of the person theory that I understood, that many other coaches did not understand.”
What You Will Discover
- How to building competitive intelligence
- Coaching centered on the body, mind, heart, and spirit
- Principles that develop connection, discipline, and heart
- Learn more about Coach Burt at coachburt.com
- Find Coach Burt on all social media platforms