My guest today Dr. Sharon Lamm-Hartman, has a long list of valuable insights to share on how to uncover your most authentic presence as a leader. She travels around the world working with Fortune 50 companies and executives, helping them discover who they truly are as leaders, and bring that into the way they show up in their work. Today she is sharing her unique take on what being ‘authentic’ really means, and her own personal success equation. Wherever you are in your career, Sharon’s wisdom will help you deepen your confidence and presence, and take your work to the next level.
“One thing that I found is really my passion and calling in life is to help leaders become more authentic in their presence, and in who they truly are as a leader.”
What You Will Discover
- Becoming a more authentic leader
- How to develop your own executive leadership skills
- Bringing your maximum value to your select audience
- See Sharon’s work at insideoutlearning.com
- Learn more about The Authenticity Code, Sharon’s new book and Executive Presentation Skills Program