Creating and clarifying the vision for what you want to do in your life is absolutely key. Carey Conley has had an incredibly interesting life, and it has been guided by the vision that she set out for herself many years ago, about how she wanted to live, work, and be the world. She has built her career coaching individuals and helping them to live their vision. Today Carey and I are discussing why it’s so important to clarify your vision, as well as her new book Keep Looking Up: Transforming Grief into Hope After Tragedy.
“Because I got so still, I was listening to my own heart, and I was starting to co-create with god, or the universe.”
What You Will Discover
- Using your vision to guide your life
- Tools to clarify your vision
- Dealing with tragedy and finding new hope
- Learn more about Carey’s work at https://careyconley.com/
- Order a copy of Carey’s new book Keep Looking Up: Transforming Grief into Hope After Tragedy.