This week’s guest is DeAnn Chase, who has been practicing law for nearly 20 years and is on a mission to help entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals to create a strong legal foundation for their businesses. She is the founder of Chase Law Group based out of Manhattan Beach, CA, and we discuss a variety of topics including how she got interested in law initially, common mistakes she sees business owners make, why accountants are not the same as attorneys, and more!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- The 5 pillars that help business owners build resilient legal structures
- The crucial difference between a LLC and a S-Corp
- The importance of work-for-hire agreements and intellectual property
- Text “bizlaw” to 26786 for a free ebook on the top legal 5 mistakes small businesses owners make
- Visit DeAnn’s website at www.chaselawmb.com