An increased number of people have stepped into the real estate market in the last several years. For some it has been lucrative; for others it has created some challenges.
“I don’t want to be called in the middle of the night by a tenant about a leaky toilet.”
Have you ever heard someone say something like this about investing in real estate?
This program will challenge the myth and reveal how real estate investing is a viable and profitable investment strategy- if done with a proven system consistently applied.
Rather than investing and hoping for a quick boost in property value, the true secret to successful real estate investing is finding properties that provide positive cash flow each and every month. Then, any tax benefits or appreciation you receive are bonuses.
This program will reveal strategies for successful real estate investing and share case studies that will demonstrate that it can be done! Slow and steady, rather than fast and flip is the change in mindset that the truly successful real estate investor achieves
Real Estate investing mentorship and guidance from real estate investor and wealth creation expert Sharon Lechter. In this real estate investing series, Sharon walks you through identifying the various strategies for buying, holding and growing your real estate portfolio. Learn how you too can establish and accelerate your wealth through real estate.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Six online sessions with Sharon Lechter as your guide to real estate investing.
- Six downloadable workbooks
- Bonus: Property due diligence checklist
- Bonus: Guide to improving your property value
LEARN FROM SHARON WITH THESE SIX VIDEO LESSONS AND DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES.
- Why Real Estate- Learn how to diversify your investments with various real estate opportunities and the Four Economic Drivers of Real Estate.
- By the Numbers- Drill down to the fundamentals of real estate investing and what to look for in investment opportunities.
- Cash Flow Strategies- Discover the pros and cons of short and long term cash flow strategies.
- Debt Leverage Strategies- Learn about the different options for financing your real estate investments and how to leverage Other People’s Resources.
- Protecting Your Assets- Identify Asset Protection versus Asset Preservation and how to implement both strategies in your wealth and investing plan.
- Tax Advantages and Having the Right Team- Learn how tax code benefits real estate investors and how to find the right experts to support your investing goals.