Christin Kingsbury is an accomplished real estate expert and middle school teacher who is extremely passionate about helping others, especially when it comes to underprivileged youth. She got started in real estate at the age of 18 and has acquired a great wealth of knowledge, insight, and experience along the way. She’s here to share her story with us, as well as offer some guidance about how you too can do great things in your area of passion.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- Why building relationships is ultimately the key to success in anything
- Practical tips for getting started in a profession like real estate, or whatever you are naturally good at
- The value of helping to level the playing field for others in their own journeys
- Email Christin at email@example.com
- Connect with her through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/christin.kingsbury